About Me

My photo
I am a college student and friend with type 2 diabetes on a weight loss/life change journey.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

day 1 of starting over!!

Today was day 1 of starting my diet the right was and let me tell you started off ruff i woke up late and didn't have time to make breakfast (but its really not an excuse but i will do better tomorrow) but once lunch time came around I think i did ok I got 1/4 chicken meal (white meat) i only ate half of the rice anf for dinner i hade 1  1/2 cu of brown rice and baked chicken and sting beans and as for my water intake today i drank about 7 bottles of water (kept refilling the same bottle) and far as my work out goes i cleaned my room and car (defiantly have to way better no excuse what so ever)
Over all today was OK I am not proud of how it started  and my work out  but I am not perfect and there is always room for improvement and i am trying to change day by day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment