About Me

My photo
I am a college student and friend with type 2 diabetes on a weight loss/life change journey.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 3 Recap!

I am late with this but week was an OK week I worked out 2 twice at the gym then 2 hours on the beach Saturday which was amazing (post coming later) my eating was OK although I at out (subs) during the week I have come to the realization that for me eating only what I cook is not possible everyday of the week because of school and work so I will do salads from publix or Wendys on my long days at school and work. Did I keep up with my goals this week no I didnt not at all. I did not weigh myself this week was not interested in scale trying to stop letting the number on the scale define me.


goals accomplished:
work out 4-5 3 days for atleast an 1 hour
Find healthier snacks
eat more veggies and fruit

1 comment:

  1. Good attitude... The scale is definitely not the only measure of success. This is about carving out a healthy life for yourself.

    ReplyDelete