About Me

My photo
I am a college student and friend with type 2 diabetes on a weight loss/life change journey.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4 goal

My goal for this week is basicaly the same as last week
My goal for this week........
work out 4-5 days for atleast an 1 hour
Find healthier snacks
eat more veggies and fruit
try to eat salad everyday
keep a diary of what i eat(which I did not do at all last week)
lose 4 pounds
and also to increase my speed on treadmill when running 

continue to drink 1 gallon of water a day 
 
NSV:
stop comparing my progress and body to others
 

2 comments:

  1. Keep it moving sweety. YOu can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’ve been reading your posts and just wanted to share something? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Olivia
    1xoliviax1 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete